Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: 125,000 – 140,000 Per Year
To expand our US operations, we need a Director of Sales to join our fast-growing team in Tokyo. This job consists of salary and commission.
If you are an independent problem solver, have a solid drive to excel, and are looking for an opportunity to grow fast and make a significant impact, this is the right place for you.
- Mentor and grow an exciting team of young, energetic sales professionals
- Engage directly with US based enterprise customers, help conduct high level presentations and create strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Focus on generating overall sales revenues of the Company that meet or exceed mutually agreed upon goals
- Collaborate with the Company’s leadership team to define our overall growth strategy for Japan and develop and implement go-to-market and sales operations best practices that will enable rapid scaling and sales discipline
- Work closely with and maintain excellent relationships with Google and help execute mutual sales goals
- Forecast business and sales pipeline, updating management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles, and potential revenue
- Manage continuous prospecting activities and work with our outbound sales team to build a sales pipeline sufficient to meet sales revenue goals
- Work with Project Management and engineering teams during the initial implementation of projects to ensure successful hand-off
- Maintain close relationships with key customers and serve as the primary executive contact for high-value deals, escalations, and prospect/customer issues
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree preferred
- 7 years of relevant enterprise-class sales experience in technology and software preferred
- A love for learning about new technologies and passion for the applications of mapping technologies and solving customer
- Experience working with international businesses and comfortable working with a diverse team with various backgrounds
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing complex sales cycles three months or longer with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers, and influencers at various levels
Why Join Us
- Highly flexible and Long Term Our Executive Team comprises Ex-Googlers. We work hard and have fun while doing it! We have an active international community. We also offer comprehensive benefits in all the countries we operate in.
- Our employees develop and support high-end Every day, we push technical boundaries to advance the field of Location Intelligence. We believe mapping is essential to the world and we are highly dedicated when it comes to quality and performance.
- Learn from the BEST and make a Our team is composed of some of the best engineers in the world. As a young dynamic company, your work will make a big difference. You will be surrounded by top talent who have years of experience in mapping and cloud infrastructure, deep learning, and more.
|Job Category||IT Sales|