We all know this is the world where Artificial Intelligence has taken over every business and every life. AI has made some tremendous advancements making people believe its importance. For all the good reasons, we recommend you utilize AI in your lives. After all, we all need refined life, and AI has the ability to transform your typical lives into something extraordinary.
Shocking Artificial Intelligence Statistics of 2019
- In March 2019, 279,145 AI patent applications were in frequent use in the United States.
- Chatbots are one of the hot topics when it comes to AI. Almost 80% of the market dealers were using chatbots for a better customer experience in the previous year.
- In 2019, almost 40% of the native US population was using voice search.
- For the machine learning industry, the US gave funding worth $37 billion in 2019
Interesting AI Statistics everyone should know in 2021
- With the increased demand for robotics and assistants, the number of AI-powered voice assistants is predicted to cross 8 billion by the end of 2023
- Since 2000, trends of investing in AI startups have increased six times. And, if we talk about the two last decades, the number has grown 14 times.
- If we talk about 2025, the international AI market will be accomplishing a revenue of $150.6-$190.61 billion.
- The Asia-Pacific region has been placed on the first spot for experiencing the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2025
- Surprisingly, the worldwide AI market is anticipated to reach nearly before 2025 as per the AI statistics
- Apart from voice assistants, AI has many advantages in every field regardless of the industry niche. That’s why AI is predicted to kill almost 6-8% of human jobs by the end of 2021.
- As per the reports, Artificial Intelligence has the potential to upsurge the productivity of your business by 40%
- In terms of business personalization, approx. 71% of marketers consider AI an effective technique
- The practice of AI has played a vital role in increasing GDP. We can say the global GDP will be growing to $31.2 billion in 2025 and $15.7 trillion by the end of 2030. Back in 2018, it was only $1.62 billion. What incredible progress!
- As the global statistics say, 75 countries are implementing AI technology in their surveillance techniques.
- Oh, we all know how Netflix has gained fame. AI-powered Netflix’s recommendations are worth $1 billion annually.
- Considering the past 4years, AI usage has expanded by 270%. How? Because nearly 77% of every device we use has one or another feature supported with AI.
- The United States is known to have the maximum Alexa’s inventory skills (nearly 66.000 skills)
- The original data of International Data Corporation suggests that Europe will be spending more than $12 billion on AI in 2021. That is not all! This value is undoubtedly going to be doubled by 2024.
- The abrupt surge in AI is predicted to deliver over $2.29 trillion of business value in 2021
- All those who have not used AI need to invest right away, as 75% of executives will go out of business in a span of 5 years.
- The 2nd most critical implementation of AI is automating tasks as per the word of 20% of businesses in AI statistics
- Only 7% of companies are not using AI on the global level, but they are enthusiastic about implementing soon.
- Ai has been a vital part of addressing data quality problems. Besides, almost 48% of global companies use data analysis, machine learning, or other AI tools.
- The predicted AI yearly growth rate from 2020 to 2027 is 33.2%
- For enhancing the efficiency of email marketing, over 87% of companies have implemented AI
- Have you ever heard about robot pets? Well, if you have not, you need to! Because there are going to be robot pets with the ability to make an emotional connection. And it will all be done by 2025.
- The strength of the AI chip market has been seen in the past years, and depending on the gathered data, universal AI chip market revenue will probably cross $83.25 billion by the end of 2027.
China and AI (Artificial Intelligence)
China is planning to make the best out of AI for achieving global economic dominance by 2030. Well, there is much more to it. An unbelievable increase of 500% has been observed in the annual robot installations. And this practice has been in implementation since 2012. In the near future of 2030, China will become the world groundbreaker in the AI niche, having 26.1% of the international market share.
AI role in customer satisfaction
On the darker side, the surveys say that 43% of the consumers think Artificial Intelligence will be lowering customer satisfaction. But, almost 27% of users acknowledge the use of AI delivering either equal or better customer service than humans.
A small portion of 34% of the sales and marketing leaders trust the efficiency of AI and consider it a massive game-changer in improving customer experience. People are inclined to implement automation technologies across every marketing and customer service team, and 51% of eCommerce players have already executed it to offer a seamless user experience.
Read our article on robotics statistics.