- One of our client is looking for Robotics Software Engineers
Job Location: Worcester,MA
Visa Status: The peson must be a USA Citizen
Salary: $80,000 – $140,000 a year (Depending on the Experience)
- We are looking for someone who writes software for actual, mechanical robots that move around, pick things up.
- We actually work for those vendors who are actually robot manufacturers and we are looking for some robotics software developer who can write the firmware and other software that makes the robots work.
- You’re passionate about software development — it’s what you do even in your free time.
· 5 + years of experience with Python and Modern C++
· Good software foundational skills: clean, well-documented code; collaborative style; solid algorithms understanding; CS theory; mastery of more than one language.
· An aptitude for learning new platforms and technologies on the fly. We’re constantly working on new projects that will push you and keep you always learning new technologies.
- Python3 / Python2
- Modern C++ (C++11, C++14, C++17, etc.)
- Robotic Simulation with ROS, RVIZ, and Unreal Engine
- Machine Learning (ML) and Computer Vision (CV)
- TensorFlow and OpenCV
- Linux – As a user at least, but also administration and kernel development
- Agile and Hybrid-Agile design methodologies
- iPhone/Android application development
- Embedded Development in C/C++ (Arm or x86)
- Embedded platforms (Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, OMAP, etc.)
- What you’ll get
· An opportunity to work with the latest technologies across a variety of platforms.
· A fun, exciting work environment focused on the results, not the politics.
· An experienced team and mentor who can help you grow in your craft and career.
· A position with a growing company, offering competitive benefits and salary.
· Able to take ownership of a project and independently architect, execute and troubleshoot it through completion and customer delivery.
· Actively pursuing new knowledge and technologies. If you’re a web frontend guru, are you building your backend skills? If you’re an embedded developer, are you developing apps for Android or iOS?
· Already comfortable on Linux. You can be a Windows/Mac pro, but you’ll be doing at least 50% of your development on Linux. You should be comfortable with that.
· Willing to commute to Worcester, MA
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off