Are you looking for a team and a company where your contribution is impactful and valued? Come join us. We are looking for a technical leader that can drive our on-premises services and help transition us to a hybrid cloud environment. You will lead an established team of talented engineers guiding all aspects of our hosting services, from architecture to operations.
Candidates are encouraged to apply even if they don’t meet all the listed requirements.
- Set direction and strategy for the team and its products / services and communicate that strategy to internal customers
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and gather feedback on our products and services
- Actively engage with the members of the team with transparency and authenticity, coaching and developing them and their careers
- Facilitate cross-disciplinary discussions with deeply technical people to arrive at solutions that meet the needs of our business
- Drive automation and self-service into the environment as a means of reducing waste and increasing quality
- Ensure operational stability throughout the global environment, proactively addressing issues before they become fires
- A bachelor’s degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required. 2 years management experience is required.
- Experience leading a global organization responsible for 24×7, follow-the-sun support
- Experience with public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, EKS
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms (CloudBolt, Morpheus, vRealize Automation)
- Working knowledge of VMware vSphere and associated private cloud products
- Familiarity with DevOps and experience in a DevOps culture
- Experience with enterprise backup solutions (Veeam preferred), storage platforms (Lenovo preferred), and LAN / WAN networking
- Experience with Agile Scrum and associated tools (Jira Preferred)
What is your Visa Status? Are you a US National, Green Card Holder or on any other Visa? Please specify. Answer to this question is required.